Sunday 19 September 2010

Day

Yohoo..today? 19th of September.
What I had done yesterday? Me, Chiang, Tsai, we went to Fang's house for study. How great! I love those things her mum makes for us like egg tart and vegetables keropok.. I had took some photo for it.
We study for whole afternoon, between we went to a stationary shop for photostate notes, Fang is our driver! opps, I should not say like that, Have to thanks her cause she was spending her time on us, thank you Fang! I love you =D

Now that I just know BM is not hard, but have to read more notes (Notes from Fang)

opps, this is my breakfast at Padungan 泉春

this is 'liang teh' after drink haha
here the egg-tart makes by Fang's mum
Hello Egg-Tart
This is what i say the vegetable keropok
To make kueh banana
Shao Bao
Hungry? HAHA
hello egg-tart
Fang's mum make for us
Hi! This is fang's brother. Looks blur, but he is cute =)
While she driving haha
Its night! Parents and I + Him having dinner at Guang Jin Cafe located at 3rd mile.And this is also my first time came here.
Roasted duck
delicious
carry fish head. spicy but good to eat

This is my day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment